Recipe Starfish Cookies
- 250g soft butter
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 cups plain flour
- Star-shaped biscuit cutters
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric beaters until smooth and creamy. Add egg and vanilla and beat until well combined. Stir in flour.
3. Roll out on a lightly floured surface until 5mm thick. Cut out star shapes with biscuit cutters.
4. Transfer to baking tray and bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Set aside to cool completely and decorate.